Marketing Assets, Views, and Materials
Marketing is a broad subject, but it all comes down to communication. Identifying the distinction between existing and potential customers, their wants and needs, and succinctly speaking to those wants and needs in a meaningful way to elicit a positive response.
We understand what makes this so important, and know that a product or service, no matter how great, can only go so far if not properly marketed. The document you’re holding and reading, right now, is an expression of our commitment to this. It represents a collection of time, research, resources, personnel, and dedication to creating something we believe communicates our value to you.
Creating a strong presentation layer in your business is a complex and challenging process, but it doesn’t have to be painful. Whether you need a bit of polish applied to an existing campaign, or simply have an idea that hasn’t made it past the drawing board yet, our design and marketing strategists can help you maximize your level of engagement with your customers.
Why It’s Valuable and How It’s Beneficial
We can help you generate marketing campaigns and related resources such as:
- Physical materials, such as business cards, pamphlets, posters, product catalogs, or backdrops.
- Digital materials, like clean and effective emails, web banners, and even animated or presentation content.
What You Purchase and Receive
The Marketing Assets, Views, and Materials service provides you with the following development, design, reports, documentation, source materials, and implementations:
- Software development and graphic design for marketing assets, views, and materials that correspond and adhere to requirements and guidelines set within a solution’s Interface Design Description (IDD) and Software Design Description (SDD)
- Complete code base containing all design and implementation source code and multimedia assets
- Source code used for corresponding unit testing
- Software Verification and Validation Report (SVVR): A report containing the results of the verification and validation testing, which provides a full breakdown of the verified correctness and completion of all core requirements within corresponding specification and design documentation.
How Much It Will Cost
The cost of our Marketing Assets, Views, and Materials service is determined based on your deadlines and expectations, and the amount of time and effort necessary to provide the deliverables guaranteed by our service level expectations.
How We Will Work Together
All research materials, information, and documentation will be maintained, compiled, and stored by Programming and Application Services, and directly accessible over secure channels or through Black Box secure systems. Private Black Box accounts are created and assigned to our clients as soon as work begins, providing them with limited access to information and documentation related to ongoing design and development requiring client feedback or input.
Design Mart is a company that specializes in the design of mortuary monuments. When Design Mart opened in 1968 the industry still relied heavily on glossy design prints. As sales strategies changed, Design Mart saw the need for brochures and sales books to generate interest for monument companies. As marketing strategies changed, Design Mart saw the the need for in-browser, online CAD monument designers.