Reporting Software and Report Design
Reporting software takes data from a source, such as a database or spreadsheet, and uses it to produce a document in a format which satisfies given guidelines, requirements, and expectations. These reports are made with the specific intention of relaying information or recounting certain events in a widely presentable form, and used for keeping track of information, which may be used to make decisions.
Black Box provides the Reporting Software and Report Design service to businesses and organizations in need of expert analysis, design, and development of physical and virtual reports. Regardless of the report’s required features, or the programming language or framework in which the reports are generated, Black Box provides the consulting, design, and development to create or improve everything from your reports all the way down to the systems housing the raw report data itself.
Why It’s Valuable and How It’s Beneficial
Reporting software allows for reports and report data to be managed more efficiently and effectively, while the reports themselves provide the accuracy and relevancy necessary for the target readers and audience readily accept and comprehend. Great reporting software allows for reports to be created and provided to an audience quickly, and effective reports contain verifiably accurate information presented in a manner that is most relevant to the audience.
What You Purchase and Receive
The Reporting Software and Report Design service provides you with the following development, reports, documentation, source materials, and implementations:
- Software development and graphic design for creating, integrating, or building upon the following technologies:
- Report generator, or reporting, software.
- Report format, layout, structure, and design.
- Complete code base containing all design and implementation source code and multimedia assets.
- Source code used for corresponding unit testing.
- Software Verification and Validation Report (SVVR): A report containing the results of the verification and validation testing, which provides a full breakdown of the verified correctness and completion of all core requirements within corresponding specification and design documentation.
- Software and User Documentation: Written text that accompanies computer software that explains how the software operates, how it is used, and acts as the user manual for system administrators and support staff.
How Much It Will Cost
The cost of our Reporting Software and Report Design service is determined based on your deadlines and expectations, and the amount of time and effort necessary to provide the deliverables guaranteed by our service level expectations.
How We Will Work Together
All research materials, information, and documentation will be maintained, compiled, and stored by Programming and Application Services, and directly accessible over secure channels or through Black Box secure systems. Private Black Box accounts are created and assigned to our clients as soon as work begins, providing them with limited access to information and documentation related to ongoing design and development requiring client feedback or input.