Workflow and Worflow Management
A workflow consists of an orchestrated and repeatable pattern of business activity enabled by the systematic organization of resources into processes that transform materials, provide services, or process information. It can be depicted as a sequence of operations, declared as work of a person or group, an organization of staff, or one or more simple or complex mechanisms.
Workflows may be viewed as one fundamental building block to be combined with other parts of an organization’s structure such as information technology, teams, projects and hierarchies. Adding forms to workflows enable you to make your workflows more dynamic and flexible. Forms enable you to gather information from users at predefined times in the workflow’s life, as well as let users interact with the tasks for that workflow.
Black Box provides the Workflow and Worflow Management service to businesses and organizations that require development or improvement of systems and applications that manage workflow processes and operations, and form customization and integration.
Why It’s Valuable and How It’s Beneficial
Workflows and Workflow Management Systems:
- Drastically reduces errors and prevents tasks from fall through the cracks.
- Empowers employees to successfully manage their own work with little to no supervision.
- Increases the efficiency and effectiveness of completion and correctness for systems, applications, as well as customers and employees.
- Improves communication, reliability and availability of information, and quality of results across the board.
What You Purchase and Receive
The Workflow and Worflow Management service provides you with the following development, reports, documentation, source materials, and implementations:
- Software development for creating, integrating, or building upon the following technologies:
- Document management system (DMS).
- Business process management (BPM) systems.
- User registration and management systems.
- Form or application submission and management systems.
- Complete code base containing all design and implementation source code.
- Source code used for corresponding unit testing.
- Software Verification and Validation Report (SVVR): A report containing the results of the verification and validation testing, which provides a full breakdown of the verified correctness and completion of all core requirements within corresponding specification and design documentation.
- Software and User Documentation: Written text that accompanies computer software that explains how the software operates, how it is used, and acts as the user manual for system administrators and support staff.
How Much It Will Cost
The cost of our Workflow and Worflow Management service is determined based on your deadlines and expectations, and the amount of time and effort necessary to provide the deliverables guaranteed by our service level expectations.
How We Will Work Together
All research materials, information, and documentation will be maintained, compiled, and stored by Programming and Application Services, and directly accessible over secure channels or through Black Box secure systems. Private Black Box accounts are created and assigned to our clients as soon as work begins, providing them with limited access to information and documentation related to ongoing design and development requiring client feedback or input.
Study Abroad Manager (SAM) is a web-based platform that simplifies and streamlines processes for international exchange offices, study abroad programs, and risk management departments and agencies.
SAM provides genuine flexibility in a secure, highly-usable fashion, and will help you build and manage content, forms, applications, and processes specifically for each program. SAM does more than simplify your day-to-day, it adapts to your information and processes. SAM not only streamlines your services, it allows you to digitally recreate each and every form, process, and account.