Business Solutions Analysis, Planning, and Design
Black Box provides development, strategy, and design solutions for businesses through infrastructure analysis and consultation. Our consultants analyze current technology and determine where and how improvements can be made. If no infrastructure exists, an analysis of other aspects of the business will determine the best design and implementation strategy for a new system. In both cases, Black Box can provide the correct solutions to implement the necessary technology.
Why It’s Valuable and How It’s Beneficial
Business development, strategy, and design is the best first step to take when preparing or improving any given venture. While having a perfect software, platform, or application is vital, it’s equally as important to understand market demand and expectations, your audience, and the processes and systems necessary to manage sales, marketing, support, maintenance, and ongoing development day-to-day. When your business strategy is as well defined as your development strategy, you significantly improve your own organizations ability to grow, to evolve, to ensure high quality products, services, and support - to succeed.
By relying on Black Box to meet your expectations and provide guaranteed deliverables, you also avoid common pitfalls, such as growing to death, not being able to acquire or retain clients, and being caught off guard by expected costs, unforeseen client expectations, and unnecessary additional work that drains your capacity, takes up too much of your time, and exhausts your staff.
What You Purchase and Receive
The Business Solutions Analysis, Planning, and Design service provides our clients with any or all of the following fully completed plans, analyses, and summaries.
- Business Plan: A formal statement of business goals, reasons they are attainable, and plans for reaching them. The structure, content, and presentation of a business plan depends on its goals and audience.
- SWOT Analysis: Also known as a SWOT matrix, a SWOT is a structured planning method used to evaluate the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats involved in a project or business venture.
- Market Analysis: An analysis that studies the attractiveness and the dynamics of a special market within a special industry. A market analysis is also known as a documented investigation of a market that is used to inform a firm’s planning activities, particularly around decisions of inventory, purchase, work force expansion/contraction, facility expansion, purchases of capital equipment, promotional activities, and many other aspects of a company.
- Competitor Analysis: An assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of current and potential competitors. This analysis provides both an offensive and defensive strategic context to identify opportunities and threats.
- Marketing Plan: A comprehensive blueprint which outlines an organization’s overall marketing efforts, which allows for strategic and tactical implementation and management.
- Operational Plan: A plan that maps strategic goals and objectives to tactical goals and objectives by describing milestones, conditions for success, operational periods, and budgetary term.
- SMART KPI Analysis: The criteria behind, and process for, identifying, judging, and selecting Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
How Much It Will Cost
The cost of our Business Solutions Analysis, Planning, and Design service is determined based on your deadlines and expectations, and the amount of time and effort necessary to provide the deliverables guaranteed by our service level expectations.
How We Will Work Together
All research materials, information, and documentation will be maintained, compiled, and stored by Programming and Application Services, and directly accessible over secure channels or through Black Box secure systems. Private Black Box accounts are created and assigned to our clients as soon as work begins, providing them with limited access to information and documentation related to ongoing design and development requiring client feedback or input.
Wagglez is an online platform and service built to provide the best coupons, ads, specials, and event promotions in highly specific, geo-location aware ways. It's also a very powerful resource for merchants and business owners to efficient and effectively manage their locations, ads, specials, coupons, and events with ease.