Business intelligence means having the ability to predict trends, uncover insights, and operate continuously at peak performance. Business intelligence tools are a type of application software designed to retrieve, analyze, transform and report data for business intelligence.
Business intellgience tools aren’t only for companies with a large market share, they’re for businesses of all sizes. Even more important, they’re for people: employees can use the software built through our Business Intelligence service to collaborate closely and to access the exact information they need in order to be most effective.
Why It’s Valuable and How It’s Beneficial
Business intelligence technologies are capable of handling large amounts of unstructured data to help identify, develop and otherwise create new strategic business opportunities. The goal of business intelligence and reporting is to allow for the easy interpretation of these large volumes of data. Identifying new opportunities and implementing an effective strategy based on insights can provide businesses with a competitive market advantage and long-term stability.
What You Purchase and Receive
The Business Intelligence service provides you with the following development, reports, documentation, source materials, and implementations:
- Software development for creating, integrating, extending, or improving the following technologies:
- Online analytical processing (OLAP) based implementations.
- Data mining tools.
- Business activity monitoring (BAM) based implementations.
- Local information system (LIS) based implementations.
- Complete code base containing all design and implementation source code.
- Source code used for corresponding unit testing.
- Software Verification and Validation Report (SVVR): A report containing the results of the verification and validation testing, which provides a full breakdown of the verified correctness and completion of all core requirements within corresponding specification and design documentation.
- Software and User Documentation: Written text that accompanies computer software that explains how the software operates, how it is used, and acts as the user manual for system administrators and support staff.
How Much It Will Cost
The cost of our Business Intelligence service is determined based on your deadlines and expectations, and the amount of time and effort necessary to provide the deliverables guaranteed by our service level expectations.
How We Will Work Together
All research materials, information, and documentation will be maintained, compiled, and stored by Programming and Application Services, and directly accessible over secure channels or through Black Box secure systems. Private Black Box accounts are created and assigned to our clients as soon as work begins, providing them with limited access to information and documentation related to ongoing design and development requiring client feedback or input.