Machine learning is about analyzing and classifying data and potentially predicting outcomes. You have a huge dataset, you want to see if it naturally groups together, it fits a set of expectations, or you can make predictions with it.
With the right data, Black Box can apply machine learning algorithms to help you understand your data. We look at your data and analyze with you and your experts to make it work to meet your goals.
Why It’s Valuable and How It’s Beneficial
As a business it is inherent that you collect a lot of data about your customers. Black Box with machine learning can provide you an edge with that data. Target your advertising better or determine how best to make sale.
Maybe you are researcher who doesn’t have a specific target, but needs to understand their data better. Black Box can help there as well. Showing how your work can predict medical or some other outcome can lead to more direct funding.
What You Purchase and Receive
The Machine Learning service provides you with the following development, reports, documentation, source materials, consulting, and implementations:
- Software development for creating, integrating, or building upon the following technologies: pattern recognition, optical character recognition (OCR), computer vision, predictive analytics, and predictive modeling
- Complete code base containing all design and implementation source code
- Source code used for corresponding unit testing
- Software Verification and Validation Report (SVVR): A report containing the results of the verification and validation testing, which provides a full breakdown of the verified correctness and completion of all core requirements within corresponding specification and design documentation.
- Software and User Documentation: Written text that accompanies computer software that explains how the software operates, how it is used, and acts as the user manual for system administrators and support staff.
How Much It Will Cost
The cost of our Machine Learning service is determined based on your deadlines and expectations, and the amount of time and effort necessary to provide the deliverables guaranteed by our service level expectations.
How We Will Work Together
All research materials, information, and documentation will be maintained, compiled, and stored by Programming and Application Services, and directly accessible over secure channels or through Black Box secure systems. Private Black Box accounts are created and assigned to our clients as soon as work begins, providing them with limited access to information and documentation related to ongoing design and development requiring client feedback or input.
J.Craig is a high-end shoe retailer who was looking to expand their online storefront offerings. They had a daily process that required a person to login into several of their distributor websites to obtain accurate quantity and availability information. They had to take the presented data from each site, and transcribe it into their daily spreadsheets. The information in these spreadsheets was then used to manually update their existing Amazon, Shopify, and Ebay storefronts.