Key Performance Indicators and Metrics
A key performance indicator (KPI) is a type of performance measurement that evaluates the success of an organization or of a particular activity in which it engages. Often success is simply the repeated, periodic achievement of some levels of operational goal (e.g. zero defects, 10/10 customer satisfaction, etc.), and sometimes success is defined in terms of making progress toward strategic goals.
Black Box provides the Key Performance Indicators and Metrics service that allows our organizations to work together and investigate, identify, and intelligently choose the right KPIs, as well as the programming and development necessary to integrate the chosen KPIs into your existing applications and systems, or create entirely new systems or software around the KPIs and the requirements of such systems based on your specific needs and expectations.
Why It’s Valuable and How It’s Beneficial
The systems and software created through our Key Performance Indicators and Metrics service will allow you to transform your business strategy and day-to-day into actionable metrics and analytics, then expose and better understand the cause-and-effect relationships that provide real insight into decision-making.
What You Purchase and Receive
The Key Performance Indicators and Metrics service provides you with the following development, reports, documentation, source materials, and implementations:
- Software development for creating, integrating, or building upon the following technologies:
- balanced scorecard (BSC) systems.
- Business performance management systems.
- Complete code base containing all design and implementation source code.
- Source code used for corresponding unit testing.
- Software Verification and Validation Report (SVVR): A report containing the results of the verification and validation testing, which provides a full breakdown of the verified correctness and completion of all core requirements within corresponding specification and design documentation.
- Software and User Documentation: Written text that accompanies computer software that explains how the software operates, how it is used, and acts as the user manual for system administrators and support staff.
How Much It Will Cost
The cost of our Key Performance Indicators and Metrics service is determined based on your deadlines and expectations, and the amount of time and effort necessary to provide the deliverables guaranteed by our service level expectations.
How We Will Work Together
All research materials, information, and documentation will be maintained, compiled, and stored by Programming and Application Services, and directly accessible over secure channels or through Black Box secure systems. Private Black Box accounts are created and assigned to our clients as soon as work begins, providing them with limited access to information and documentation related to ongoing design and development requiring client feedback or input.
SAM is a secure, web-based platform that streamlines processes for international education departments, international exchanges, faculty led study abroad programs, and risk management agencies.
SAM provides genuine flexibility in a secure, highly-usable fashion, and will help you build and manage content, forms, applications, and processes specifically for each program. SAM does more than simplify your day-to-day, it adapts to your information and processes. SAM not only streamlines your services, it allows you to digitally recreate each and every form, process, and account.