Mobile Apps and Mobile Web Applications
Mobile application development comprises the processes and procedures by which software is developed for small, wireless computing devices such as personal digital assistants (PDA), smartphones, and tablets.
Black Box provides the Mobile Apps and Mobile Web Applications service to businesses and organizations in need of expert native application development (apps) or browser-based, device-agnostic web applications. Keeping Mobile-First design in mind as all times, we prioritize a complete experience across all devices, and ensure your content and intended functionality seamlessly adapt to a broad spectrum of smartphones and tablets.
This service is perfect for businesses and organizations in need of:
- Native iOS, Android, or Windows apps
- Cross-platform responsive web applications
- Custom front-end and back-end mobile development
Why It’s Valuable and How It’s Beneficial
Black Box develops solutions built to last, where maintainability, scalability, and reliability are of utmost importance, second only to ensuring the full coverage and completion of your requirements and expectations.
Mobile devices and platforms change so rapidly and are upgraded and updated so often, and it’s important to plan ahead and focus on building a solid foundation in anticipation of future maintenance, support, and improvement of the mobile software itself.
What You Purchase and Receive
The Mobile Apps and Mobile Web Applications service provides you with the following development, reports, documentation, source materials, consulting, and implementations:
- Software development for creating, integrating, or building upon any mobile-based framework or technology.
- Complete code base containing all design and implementation source code
- Source code used for corresponding unit testing
- Software Verification and Validation Report (SVVR): A report containing the results of the verification and validation testing, which provides a full breakdown of the verified correctness and completion of all core requirements within corresponding specification and design documentation.
- Software and User Documentation: Written text that accompanies computer software that explains how the software operates, how it is used, and acts as the user manual for system administrators and support staff.
How Much It Will Cost
The cost of our Mobile Apps and Mobile Web Applications service is determined based on your deadlines and expectations, and the amount of time and effort necessary to provide the deliverables guaranteed by our service level expectations.This service may be provided against a consulting retainer as well, where Black Box will provide any requested services up to a purchased number of hours - especially useful when your budget is as tight as your time line.
How We Will Work Together
All research materials, information, and documentation will be maintained, compiled, and stored by Programming and Application Services, and directly accessible over secure channels or through Black Box secure systems. Private Black Box accounts are created and assigned to our clients as soon as work begins, providing them with limited access to information and documentation related to ongoing design and development requiring client feedback or input.
J.Craig is a high-end shoe retailer who was looking to expand their online storefront offerings. They had a daily process that required a person to login into several of their distributor websites to obtain accurate quantity and availability information. They had to take the presented data from each site, and transcribe it into their daily spreadsheets. The information in these spreadsheets was then used to manually update their existing Amazon, Shopify, and Ebay storefronts.